Monday, February 11, 2008

Coming Soon!

This time around on my search for merch. I did pretty good. I got a few retro 50s kitsch things like a Libby Glass retro bar-ware print shot-glass, a Florida black plastic souvenir tray with oranges, palm trees, flamingos the whole 9 yards and the 60's Ges-line melmac ashtray you see in the "New Store Items"(is that what it's called?) section. And then I also picked up a good bit of Mid Century Modern studio pottery! I got another West Germany vase, this one is 216-20 with a mottled and lava effect. I got the T8 fish tray by Frankoma from their Polynesian line, the same kind they had at the Trade Winds Tiki Lounge but it doesn't say "Trade Winds" on it so it won't be super expensive but just as hip! I got a handmade piece of pottery from 1957 in the painter's palette shape! And I even got a Desimone 1960s pitcher with the "Picasso-esque" woman's face on the front. This one had a part of the lip of the pitcher that had been broken off and re-glued. Normally, I would just keep right on walking but for a 1960s Desimone I'll make an exception! I also got a retro modern piece of Pigeon Forge studio pottery. I really like it and I'm sure a lot of you will also. Since I'm not sure of the age though, I'll be listing it in the ebay store and not on etsy. I will be listing all of these items over the next week or two so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment