Monday, February 25, 2008

Sherbert Colored Retro Goodies! Just in time for Spring!


See! I told you all that every time I go out to hunt for more vintage merchandise I always seem to end up with groups of vintage items that all seem to go together! As I fill up a box, a theme emerges! There was the Inland Glass week, The Mid Century Modern studio pottery week, Tiki week. And this week was no different. This "haul" as I call it, all came from the same yardsale. And it all seems to go together like the decor of a retro 50s malt shop! Lime green, bright orange and pink along with diamond shapes & a candy striped soda bottle! Yum! And there's something for everyone...Pyrex, FireKing, GlassBake, Tupperware, Marcia of California art pottery, Taylor & Taylor, Sarah Coventry, WestClox, Italian Studio Pottery, a Swanky Swig, Retro creamers, a Porcelain egg cup, collectible retro soda bottles, and even a 1944 WW11 souvenir hand carved in Rome for a pair of lovers! I will be listing these wonderful treasures over the next week or so. But as always, just leave a comment if you see something you want to buy before it reaches the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment